A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: By joining the User Experience Strategy & Design team, which is part of the Chief Digital Organisation, you will help to shape the future of scientific discovery. We truly believe in the power of combining science, data, and user experience to tackle some of the most urgent challenges of our modern time. As an experienced Agile Project Manager and Scrum expert, you will be responsible for moderating and streamlining the development of our digital products. On the intersection of User Experience Research, Digital Product Design, and Technology you will facilitate planning sessions, daily stand-ups, conducting sprint reviews and moderating retrospectives. Your expertise enables you to drive customer centric software projects with a collaborative attitude and to help drive growth and effectiveness in both value and quality. Besides a deep technical understanding, experience in running sprints for multiple projects and tracking progress within JIRA is required. By taking care of all key performance indicators, you will be reporting the project progress to the management.It is your greatest capability to empower teams to deliver outstanding and stable software solutions to make science faster, treatment more personalized and materials better accessible.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in managing agile projects, technology background is appreciated but NOT a must
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership & accountability with a focus on the end result and to handle multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage stakeholders and vendors from multiple backgrounds
- Demonstrated leadership in the execution of strategic plans
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
- Excellent English communication skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!