A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will define, plan and carry out the experimental design aimed towards the method development and/or validation of biotherapeutic proteins with the use of capillary electrophoresis. You will elaborate and interpret the analytical data for discussion with the manager and team and ensure the recording and traceability of the obtained results in the laboratory notebooks or in electronic files concerning the carried out activities in due time. Moreover you will interact as a “technical expert” with Internal and External Customers of the laboratory and/or department.
Who you are:
- Degree in Chemistry, CTF, Biology or Biotechnology, any specialization (Masters, PhD) in Biochemistry or Bio-analytics with special focus for the proteins physico-chemical properties
- Experience with capillary electrophoresis techniques (CGE, cIEF, CZE, MEKC, imaged CE) for proteins as specialist/ researcher in pharma industries
- Experience in analytical methods development and/or validation and experience in data elaboration and results interpretation; good knowledge of Excel and Statistics; experience of GMPs and in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) preparation
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Ability to carry out independent experiments and organize the own work and time in order to meet the required deadlines, with a good level of flexibility; attitude to work in team and to problem solving, results oriented
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!