A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Head of Production is responsible to lead, manage, and execute the Project Plan and Production Plan for the site in partnership with all support functions. The Head for Production will participate to the installation and the start-up of the production areas with the corresponding equipments. He/ She will ensure that all qualification’s documents and process procedures are cGMP compliant, in particular:
To be responsible for the link between the design activities and the process activities in order to ensure the final functionality of the production areas.
To support the documentation and the activities related to the equipment qualification DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ.
To be responsible for the documentation for cleaning and process validation.
To describe the detailed operations necessary for production in order to support the qualification of the related automation.
To build up the production operation teams and to ensure their integration. To provide the resources for qualification, start-up, and ramp-up of packaging and manufacturing.
- Drive EHS performance and culture within Production to proactively identify risks, eliminate issues, prevent injuries/exposure, and secure our plant permits (fire, insurance, etc).
- Drive GMP/Compliance performance and culture within Production to meet all Quality/Regulatory requirements to support lot release and secure our GMP License
- Active member of site leadership team and representative of MNT to Global Organizations
- Partner with local/global stakeholders to deliver the production plan and project portfolio by prioritizing and aligning resource deployment to realize site strategy.
- Provide expertise, operational and technical knowledge, for the design of the new Production areas
- Set-up production structures, organisation and manage full production project team
- Project Management and Cost Control Implement workflows and reporting system within production organisation
- Ensure project timelines / milestones are respected within area of responsibility
- Ensure production budget remain within defined limitations & inform timely in case of deviations
- Detail Engineering incl. Value Engineering
- Validation & Managing cGMP Qualification DQ, IQ & OQ
- Schedule and budget control for responsibility area
- Report and escalate issues timely to Site Head
- Lead & coordinate tech. Transfer activities with Pharma Tech
- Ensure clear user requirements for plant defined
- Ensure appropriate level of quality during design & construction
- Ensure all necessary technical & operational documentation is ready in time for qualification validation & start-up of production
- Ensure all staff are recruited & trained in time for qualification validation & startup of plant in time
- Ensure the good functionality of the production areas and equipments.
- Ensure production staff hiring for qualification activities and production startup.
- Create a team environment for efficient work, high productivity and positive attitude.
Who you are:
- Good command of English, spoken and written local language an advantage
- Good project/team management skills
- Ability to manage and work in multiple teams simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and within a multicultural team
- Sense of team spirit, initiative and reliability
- Sense of responsibility and with a high level of accuracy.
- Good communication competencies
- Good knowledge of pharma manufacturing processes, automation, qualification and validation
- Good knowledge of regulatory pharmaceutical guidelines (GMP)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!