A career at Our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall job purpose
Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management. Supports the business in all HR topics.
Your role :
- Setup the overall HR strategy and show the links to business
- Interact and support senior management, analyze and investigate the need for support of business and translate into a catalogue of requirements to develop value generating HR products and solutions
- Identify business trends and developments and anticipate need for action for the strategic alignment of HR
- Challenge strategic business decisions from an HR perspective, initiate holistic and integrated approaches, and able to priorities
- Has in-depth organizational and relevant market knowledge and uses understanding on how relevant areas can be integrated to achieve objectives.
- Know about their managers and talents and foster their development
- Mediate and moderate in conflicts
- Support collaboration in global working structures of business
- Support with guarantee of compliance for HR related questions
- Enable management for application of, interpretation of and adherence to HR rules and standards
- Advise to and support of employees with individual/personal issues
- Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
- Serves as best practice resource within own discipline or as technical expert on cross-functional teams or projects.
Who you are:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Human Resources in a multi-national environment with 2-3 years as HRBP
- Experienced HR generalist and a successful record as a contributor in a business partner role delivering business priorities
- Exposure to strategic change management, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, succession planning, training and development and process design and implementation.
- Experience within Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Strong eagerness to learn, and has listening and analytical skills, able to advise and influence at all levels of organization
- Project planning, management and implementation skills
- Strong team player and willing to share and contribute
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish immediate presence and credibility, good presentation skills
- Ability to work and adapt in a very fast moving environment and capability to work under stretched deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and in a complex matrix environment
- Fluent English language skills
- High computer literacy (various HR Systems/ERP)
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and discretion
Functional Area: HR
What we offer: At Our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!