A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our Company as Clinical Pharmacologist (m/f). As a Clinical Pharmacologist you will support the development of novel therapeutic agents from early phase to late phase, regulatory submission, and beyond via characterizing pharmacokinetic and integrating knowledge in pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic/efficacy/safety to select the right dose and dose regimen for the general population and subpopulations. The role will provide expert input and leadership.
As a Clinical Pharmacologist you will provide support to develop timely, scientifically sound, business-oriented quantitative pharmacology contribution to the assigned project(s) including translational strategy, dosing selection, charactering various intrinsic and extrinsic factors that affect PK including food effect, biopharmaceutics, drug-drug interaction plan, QTc assessment, studies in special populations, pediatric investigation, embedding the state of art modeling and simulation expertise to accelerate the program and increase its probability of success. You will represent CP to interact with regulatory authorities with in-depth knowledge on subject matter area, regulatory requirements and guidelines to handle routine and non-routine work and drive initiatives, lessons learned and best practices.
The position will be based in Darmstadt, Germany.
Who you are:
- MD or PhD with extensive experience, preferably over several years in clinical pharmacology or the medical translational field in our focus therapeutic areas oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology
- Additional clinical and/or scientific experiences in the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory agencies, or academia are advantageous
- Proficient knowledge in clinical pharmacology, clinical drug development, and regulatory guidelines
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Enthusiastic personality and team-player
- Strong interpersonal capabilities including the willingness to continuous personnel and subject-specific development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com