A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: This individual will work various internal departments to improve and execute processes used in an ICH Q7 environment.
- Lead Process Improvement teams for Quality System related initiatives/projects.
- Documentation control including: write, review or approve Operation Procedures, Specifications, Master Manufacturing Procedures and other QA-controlled documents.
- Ensure that all aspects of product (raw, intermediate, final) release meet analytical, production, packaging and labeling specifications in accordance with established quality systems.
- Review Root Cause Analysis investigations and ensure adequate CAPAs are put in place to reduce or eliminate recurrence of issues.
- Participate in internal audits as needed.
- Interact with the production and laboratory personnel regularly to ensure adequate communication and feedback for quality-related services to internal customers.
- Respond to quality-related customer questions.
Who you are:
B.S./B.A. in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical or Process Engineering and 3+ years experience in industry or advanced degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or Engineering and 2-4 years in industry desired.
- Knowledge of ICHQ7 is required
- Current API knowledge &/or experience desired.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.