A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who we are: MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany – a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
- Develop, maintain and implement models to analyze the Actives & Formulation business and revenues used in preparing strategies that balance the optimization capacity, revenues, profitability and the creation of customer value.
- Leverage data driven analysis to support contract manufacturing operations, commercial and marketing and provide business insights that drive sales and marketing strategy and policy changes.
- Provide support to the commercial team through financial analysis and business case assessment.
- Prepare data analysis models for use in optimizing and managing the performance of the contract manufacturing business.
- Develop, prepare and maintain scorecards for business review meetings.
- Develop, prepare and maintain contract manufacturing business forecasting models
- Work with key business leaders to develop key performance measures designed to provide leading and lagging business indicators.
Who you are:
- BS degree with 8+ years’ experience, MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PHD
- Degree in Business, Economics, or Math
- Experience in data science, statistical modeling, strategic analysis, pricing or financial data analysis. This experience will include implementation of business strategies and analytics, and a close working relationship with marketing, or other commercial areas.
- You will be very proficient in MS Office Suite, focused on Access and Excel.
- You will also have a comfort in presenting information and ability to strongly problem solve, and "crunch" big data (millions of lines of data potentially)
- Ideally, you will have several years of experience in this space, have worked with SQL and Python to analyze "big data" sets, and will possess an MBA
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.