A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an IT Infrastructure specialist, you will be responsible for the operational L2/L3 tasks.
You will work and coordinate with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of solaris and linux projects.
you will execute / troubleshoot Soalris / RHEL / SLES related tasks and propose service improvement plans.
4 to 6 years of experience into Solaris/Linux
Solaris Administration / Linux:
- Solaris 11 running on the CDOMs
- Solaris 10 on LDOMS/Zones
- ZFS, VERITAS Foundation Suite v 6.x ( VxVM/VxFS)
- Sparc: T5 Series (T5-4, T5-2), X4 and Sparc M800
- Oracle Ops Center
- Solaris Patching, LDAP samba, NFS and print server setup
- Linux lvm, pacemaker cluster
- SUSE Manager / salt / RHEL Satellite / spacewalk
- Shell scripting bash/python/perl
- ITIL Certification Desired, ServiceNow, HPSM, incident, change and problem management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at