A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will lead the user experience designs on our E-health product portfolio and manage the external suppliers to deliver on your vision. You will participate in device development projects and the day-to-day business relationships with external suppliers. Ensure the user has clear understanding of the product(s) user interface, with minimal need for operational instructions. You will be responsible for ensuring the use of our corporate design language, and work with supporting business units to define new aspects of the language, as needed. Support the company in making strategic decisions / partnerships and establish the appropriate structure to achieve project objectives. Support the software engineering, quality and human factors teams in making strategic decisions related to user experience. You will, among others, be responsible for quality design outcomes. Explore innovative user experience concepts including zero user interface design, predictive technology, design thinking. Develop outstanding and scalable user experience design through journey map, story-boards, wireframes and click-thru prototypes. Lead, guide and review suppliers’ user experience design deliverables.
Who you are
- Degree in Design, Art, Architecture, Computer Science, Behavioral science, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or a combination
- Certification in Human Factor a plus
- Over 5 years of experience in design research and prototyping, with a minimum of 2 years in senior design role
- Excellent skills using design software (Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, SketchApp, InVision)
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Atlassian products)
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French and other European languages would be an asset.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!