A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Transition Manager you will be responsible for managing the transfer of Finance processes to one or more of the Shared Service Center (SSC), for independently planning and executing all phases of a Transition project, as assigned.
The Transition project consists of understanding of the current finance processes, proposal of future ways of working, planning and execution of the knowledge transfer with the new joiners as well as ensuring stabilization of the performance in the in the remote SSC. Projects require strong leadership and change management of complex and international environments, multi-disciplinary sub-projects and typically embedded in the context of a larger project program.
You will work closely aligned with the Regional Transformation Management, key stakeholders of the SSC organization and legal entities involved.
Who you are:
- 6-8 years of complex and/or international Transformation/project management experience
- Strong finance process knowledge or willingness to obtain it in case of different functional background
- University degree (business related); Master’s degree preferred
- Stakeholders management and change management within a global environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent English communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility and willingness for regular business trips (50-60%)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!