A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Internship General Medicine & Endocrinology
You will support one of our key commercial initiatives focusing on the pharmacy channel in around 20 countries. With this initiative across diabetes, cardiovascular and thyroids we ensure the implementation of innovative business models within General Medicine. You will be part of our international team working cross-functionally and managing your own work packages
Who you are:
- Student in Economics / Marketing with a natural scientific affinity or student in Science with solid knowledge in economics
- Finished Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D.
- Distinctive analytical competence and assertiveness
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and flexibility
- Quick apprehension combined with strong self-initiative
- Creative, open and goal-oriented personality
- Very good skills in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written English skills, German is a plus
- Your internship should last around 6 months. We are looking forward to your support in 2018 and beginning of 2019
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!