A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This position will be located in Bangalore, India facility . As a Software Performance Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the performance testing of the various applications like SAP, E-Commerce, IoT and other home grown applications., We are looking for passionate people with startup mindset who want to change the status quo. You will work closely with QA manager/test lead in the creation of performance test scenarios, development and execution of test scripts, analysis of test results, reporting the performance matrix to respective teams. You will be working in a fast paced, collaborative Agile environment.
- Author Performance test plans and test designs, workload analysis and may serve as a coordinator.
- Good understanding of Performance Test Design and experience in preparing Test Plan and effort estimation.
- Identifying the best suitable performance test tools for the given application and creating the performance test script from scratch.
- Performance Test Analysis and reporting using HP LoadRunner.
- Installation, configuration of LoadRunner and other performance test tools.
- Execution of Load Tests, Performance Tests, Soak Test and Scalability Tests.
- Maintain performance tests based on ongoing application, tool and environment changes.
- Work directly with developers and analysts in a scrum-like fashion
- Ensure Standards and Guidelines are followed with QA Reviews
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of software quality assurance strategies
- Excellent Communications Skills and Analytical Skills
- Document and escalate issues related to application performance.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 6 to 9 years of experience working as a performance test engineer.
- Experienced in Plan, design, execute and maintain different types of performance tests like load, stress, endurance, spike, capacity etc.
- Good understanding of STLC principles and must have previous experience working within a scrum, or within a DevOps environment
- 6+ years of experience in creating/executing test automation scripts using HP LoadRunner.
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server or DB2 and ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude & excellent collaboration skills.
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, OData and XML concepts and technologies.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Jmeter, BlazeMeter, NeoLoad, HPQC, SmartMeter.io.
- Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team focused environment across multiple projects
- Must be willing to work overtime and non-standard shifts as needed
Nice to have:
- Experience in software development, database development, or (especially) writing automated test scripts using tools such as UFT/QTP, Selenium, or Squish is a huge plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at