A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for the operational L1/L2 tasks.
You will work and coordinate with third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of unix and linux projects.
you will execute/troubleshoot AIX / RHEL / SLES and High Availability related tasks and
propose service improvement plans.
Who you are:
- 1 to 6 years of experience into AIX or one of RHEL/SLES/Solaris - infrastructure support
- High Availability Cluster solution – PowerHA / pacemaker activities
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID) or LDAP server configuration
- Expereince with any two of Nim / Kickstart / SUSE manager / RHEL satellite/spacewalk
- Shell scripting ksh / bash / python / perl
- Ability to work in complex and international remote teams and handle multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- ITIL certification, ServiceNow , HPSM desirable
- Willingness to work in shifts (Rotational)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at