A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The identified Associate Manager will lead a team of technicians, specialists, engineers to ensure efficient and timely support to commercial production according to the objectives of the MTS group, this includs that your team will perform experiments in adequate scaled-down models to support process changes, improvements and investigations for commercial processes and to increase process knowledge and understanding. You will manage and develop of a team of technicians, specialists and engineers and you ensure correct implementation of quality systems in MTS laboratory, safe working environment for the collaborators in his/her unit and to guarantee the training Learning Plan and Individual Development Plan up to date in the team. You also have to ensure implementation of new technology by doing the link between process development group and manufacturing department.
- Master or PhD with strong knowledge in USP and DSP (biotech)
- Proven skills in problem solving, leadership and teamwork and ideally 10 year experience in the biotechnology business with good technical competencies.
- Training and experience in cell culture, cell technology and bioreactors and/or training and experience in protein purification.
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical development or GMP environment, following protocols and reporting data.
- Experience in management and development of a team
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!