A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Title: Expert – SAP Fiori IT.
Your role: This position will be located in Bangalore. As an Expert – SAP Fiori, your role will be a varied one. Ultimately we'd be hiring you for your technical expertise. Your role includes, Design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest UI5 / Fiori Cloud and Platform technologies. Strong understanding of SAP system architectural principals and standards. Lead and deliver our business requirements. helping our employees grow their foundational skills in Fiori and NetWeaverGateway. Keep up to date with SAP UX technologies and implement them if beneficial to the organization. Depending on the project you will lead application development team of 3-5 (typically).
- Perform the duties of a Fiori Subject Matter Expert including SAPUI5, NetWeaver Gateway Odata, ABAP developments.
- Coordinating with the developers working on the project (development tickets assignment, technical coaching, code review).
- Support the Applications architect in selecting the right SAP application framework.
- Optimize the performance of the SAP ABAP Programs and SAPUI5 Fiori applications.
- Build and Maintain custom Fiori applications.
- Enhance existing Fiori applications as per the business needs.
- Perform Execution of Load Tests, Performance Tests, and Scalability Tests of SAP Fiori and ABAP applications.
- Improve the performance of the applications using SAP latest features like AMDP, CDSViews and OOPs classes/methods.
- Work directly with developers and analysts in a scrum-like fashion.
- Ensure Standards and Guidelines are followed with code Reviews.
- thoroughly document the developments and maintain polite communication with all the stake holders.
- Keep the manager up to date with weekly updates on team workload.
Who you are:
- Must have 13+ years of SAP ABAP expertise.
- 5+ Years of SAP Fiori and NetWeaver Gateway development experience.
- Ability to configure and customize Fiori apps and Launchpad.
- Functional knowledge in SD, MM, FI, GTS, EWM, TM and Event Management modules.
- Experience in using ABAP Development Tools (ADT) on Eclipse.
- Experience in working on ABAP for HANA.
- Solid understanding of HANA database technology, S/4 HANA Data models.
- Experience with AMDP, ALV on HANA, CDSViews, Objects oriented ABAP.
- Candidate should have a good functional understanding on the SAP - OTC / Manufacturing / QM on HANA Platform.
- Good troubleshooting skills on any applications and infrastructure.
- Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team focused environment across multiple projects.
- Must be willing to work overtime and non-standard shifts when needed.
- A bachelor degree with 16+ years of education.
What we offer: There are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com