A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: QA (Senior) Engineer
- Primary point of contact to Sales for all quality related requests and issues from the customers
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of quality assurance processes (deviation, change control, etc.), assuring Quality Management System is maintained and compliant with ISO 9001 and applicable regulations.
- Actively partner with manufacturing departments to provide Quality Assurance support.
- Arrange and prepare for internal and external audit and the follow-ups.
- Use and maintain E-Systems relevant to quality activities, including Trackwise, CARA, SAP and customer’s E-COA systems.
- Laboratory experiments as required
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry, Physics or Engineering (Chemical， Electronics). Good command of English and Chinese, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of Applied Statistics is preferred; Scientific laboratory experience is a plus.
Functional area: Quality
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!