A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Clinical Scientist represents and may lead clinical activities on the assigned oncology clinical study/ies and/or project(s) within global clinical development immuno-oncology. Interacts with multi-disciplinary, matrix work group ensuring that scientific and others as appropriate issues are appropriately considered with respect to highly complex data findings and escalated to Medical Directors as needed. This individual has significant impact on the creation, maintenance, and execution of a clinical study protocol or the clinical development plan in the development of the company’s oncology portfolio. The position drives creation and annual update of relevant study documents (protocol, IB, DSUR, etc.)
Who you are:
- Graduate in Life Sciences (Master of Science or equivalent; PhD preferred)
- Good medical knowledge and experience in clinical development/ operations in (Oncology and or Immuno-Oncology)
- Experience in product & clinical development (at least 5 years in an industrial or comparable setting).
- Ability to perform literature searches and to utilize library services
- Ability to drive decision-making within a multi-disciplinary, multi-regional, matrix team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Fluency in English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!