A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You provide all necessary QA support services to Local Departments for Equipement, facilities and utilities.
The role is split 50/50 between routine and project activities, while working in binome to ensure backup for your colleagues.
For the routine part, you provide support for review & approval of documentation, as well as deviation and CAPA management.
For the project activities change controls review & approval, compliance risk analysis performance, validation plans/protocols/reports review and approval.
- Master Degree in physic/chemistry or equivalent
- Engineer, 1-5 years experience in pharma/biotech
- Experience in Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Industry change control, deviation, CAPA
- Knowledge in cGMP and Health Authority expectations
- Equipment, facilities and utilities Qualification/Validation
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!