A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join us as Quality Engineering – Compliance Technician specialist for our Biotech drug substance plant in Corsier s/ Vevey. As an integral member of the Engineering & Maintenance unit, in the Quality Engineering department, you perform compliance activities related to the Engineering & Maintenance (E&M) team by following QA processes (Risk Assessment, Deviations, Investigations, CAPAs, Change Control and periodic review). You support also the GMP training of internals and externals, the supplier management, internal audits, Health authorities’ audits. You are in charge of the investigations for the E&M unit.
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry professional with at least 3 years’ experience
- Graduate degree in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Very good knowledge in Metrology and instrumentation, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment
- Expertise in EU / US cGMP
- Expertise in biotech Quality processes
- Expertise in pharma engineering processes
- ERP, Trackwise, Documentum a big plus
- Independent and pro-active
- Good knowledge of office tools
- Fluent in French and English.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!