A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Field Product Manager adapt the franchise global strategy to the local needs and develop the Local Commercial Brand Plan. Is responsible for the implementation of the commercial tactical plan and assure cross functional collaboration with all supporting functions in Biopharma. Under the leadership of Sales & Marketing Manager will assure the optimal communication to customers using both face to face and digital channels. Develop, implement and monitor the launch plans of new products, assuring high standards and collaborating with all related functions.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Preparation of the Brand/Launch plans
- Creation of regular market and competitive analysis
- Preparation of the marketing and cost budget for the assigned product groups and promotional materials, cycle plans in alignment with the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Spend 50% of the time in the field stablishing solid relationships with all relevant external stakeholders
- Further develop both internal and external digital communication channels
Who you are:
- Medical/pharmacist related college degree
- Min 5 years experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 5 years experience as KAM or product manager in specialized therapeutic areas (Fertility and Gynecology will be preferred)
- Good communication in English and outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs
- Driving licence
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!