A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Sell products in Lab Water Division with professional knowledge of products and thorough understanding of customer applications.
- Identify market opportunities and design a strategic plan to develop the Lab Water business.
- Responsible for expanding and enlarge the Lab Water business market share.
- Responsible for handling sales enquiries, establish and maintain customer support.
- Provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations.
- Manage distributors to achieve sales target.
Who you are:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology or related disciplines.
- High Energy, Team player and the ability to work under pressure and meet sales goals.
- Strong interpersonal, communication/customer service skills are essential.
- At least one year's working experience in a laboratory setting.
- Sales experience of at least 3 years is preferred
- Good command of English
- Good execution, integrity and teamwork are definitely required.
- Passion and self motivated.
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!