A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. be responsible for regulatory related policy collection from Chinese authority
2. be responsible for comments collection for new or draft policy from Chinese authority
3. be responsible for presenting company position in related trade association in China, like RDPAC and EUCCC, or other related association in China
4. be responsible for cooperation with Chinese authority and related units in China
5. be responsible for communication with global regulatory intelligence department in GRA
6. be responsible for new policy explanation and training in company, like GRA, R&D and other group.
7. be responsible for product intelligence work in GRA China to support all regulatory functions
8. be responsible for developing product strategy based on new regulation with related product responsible person
Who you are:
1. working experience in pharma industry, especially in MNCs.
2. Working experience in regulatory affairs, who knows the importance of policy to registration work.
3. Good connection with external stakeholders, which allow him or her to work independently.
4. Good communication skills to communicate within company and outside company
5. Good collaboration with different functions, like CA, R&D, global ect.
functional area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!