A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will support project management office activities by providing reports, financial updates, follow up on actions, etc. You will ensure portfolio consistency and data quality, reports on deviations. You will review status, KPIs and financials of projects in the portfolio and follow-up with project leaders. You will track budgets, reports and follow-up on deviations, and investigate inconsistencies. You will create telling and appealing presentations and provide support within the organization.
You will be working within Information Technology as part of the Performance and Portfolio Management team for the IT Performance Material sector. As part of a small team you will be within an international environment with flexible working hours and the opportunity to shape things on your own.
After an initial training phase where you will get to know the portfolio and project management processes, you will work independently on your tasks by leveraging your analytical skills and proactive and collaborative mindset.
Who you are:
• Master student of Business Informatics or Business Administration or equivalent
• First experience in PMO, project portfolio, project management, or project support activities
• Good understanding of finance and controlling processes, analytical skills
• Extensive IT knowledge and experience with MS Office (esp. Excel) and analytical tools (e.g. qlikSense)
• Experience in interacting with remote team members in an international environment
• Very good organizational skills and result orientation, persistent on collecting input
• Experience with modern communication and collaboration platforms (Office365, SharePoint)
• Excellent spoken and written English and German
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at