A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. To be responsible for regulatory strategies development for responsible products
2. To give regulatory comments for all activities of related products
3. To communicate with global RA, CMC and manufacturing colleagues to explain Chinese regulation, requirement and RA plans
4. To communicate with authorities to achieve registration objectives
5. To evaluate dossiers provided by global related functions and prepare regulatory dossiers for submission
6 To work together with logistic colleagues to prepare products registration plan to make sure there is no out of stock situation happened.
7 To participate RA related organization to share RA voice in these organizations.
8. To support associate regulatory affair director in some RA related activities in the company
Reporting line: report to associate regulatory affair director of fertility product group.
Who you are:
Education: Bachelor degree or above, pharmaceutical or related subject
Language: Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
Working experience: more than 8 years regulatory affairs experience in medical device companies. (Or more than 5 years RA experience in medical device plus more than 3 years in pharmaceutical company). MNC RA experiences will be appreciate.
Functional area: Regulatory and Medical Affairs.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com