A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will play an important role in Healthcare research programs by providing assays, and pharmacological data to drug discovery projects covering all stages from concept to clinical candidate. Specifically, you will develop miniaturized biochemical and cellular assay systems for the analysis of function and binding of small molecules to recombinant target proteins. You will apply those assays for compound testing ranging from high throughput screening to small scale testing of molecules in advanced stages of discovery. Your role will involve collaboration with various labs across all functions of our research organization. You will also be involved in the evaluation and implementation of novel technologies and screening strategies and in the identification and validation of innovative drug targets.
Who You Are:
- You are holding a Master or Ph.D. in the area of biochemistry, cell biology, immunology, pharmacology, biotechnology or molecular biology
- You have experiences with assay systems characterizing pharmacological behavior of proteins preferably in microtiterplate format
- You have expertise in assay data analysis packages and experience in lab automation or miniaturisation
- Experience with cellular assay systems is a plus
- You have strong oral and written communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at