Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE (Summary of position scope, purpose, impact)
As Controlling Services Business Analyst in a Global Shared Service Center, you are responsible to support the North America Life Science Controllers by collaboratively create standard reports in Tableau, TM1, Excel Macro that will provide timely and accurate cost center data reporting in efficient manner.
This position will work closely with US Life Science Controllers and must ensure that all reporting requirements are created, tested and fully functional for Global use.
In your role, you will be servicing Europeans and North American controllers that may require you to render mid shift work and may rotate to night shift when needed.
- Creation and Maintenance cost center standard reports which includes using Tableau and/or Macro VBA, read and write SQL
- Able to produce high quality reports in efficient manner.
- Act as go to person or Subject matter expert for any macro related reports and Tableau.
- Initiate issue mitigation, Resolution including root cause analysis.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in IT supporting preferably, business finance operations. Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for performance in an atmosphere of continuous change.
- Can write SQL codes and create macro VBA Reports. Tableau experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate well with stakeholders (Global Controllers and Senior Management).
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Multinational experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry and scientific background are preferred
- Detail oriented with a continuous process improvement orientation and focus on risk control/documentation.
- Flexibility with the ability to remain focused in the presence of shifting priorities and strategies in timely response to the business climate.
- Highly independent and analytical. Willing to work in midshaft.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!