A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a Sr. Project Manager (DATA), he/she is a data analytics veteran leveraging digital application and developing compelling initiatives. This person has solid proven experience data management, analytics, intelligence, developing visualization, insights and applications. This person is a strong data management expert as well as a subject matter expertise on data tools superuser.
This person is expected to put effort in study new data analysis methodologies, tools and industry cases that drive and impact data analytics projects. This person is passionate with data products, data value, revenue generation.
Main responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Collect, consolidate and summarize data product requests and own demand intake process.
- Execute project management from kickoff to rollout.
- Align with Digital Strategy on project management, provide solid and thorough business research for digital projects and initiatives,
- Besides project management, act as consulting expertise on data analytics & reporting.
- Collect, study and share high-impact data analytics and insights business cases, and application footprints
- Support preparing user manual and train end-users how to apply such tools with current business process and improve business performance
- Align with business objectives and how to work with commercial teams to develop data projects business cases around opportunities for engagement
Who you are:
- Master degree and above. Finance/statistics/economy preferred
- Total career is no less than 12 years. Experience as data analytics, intelligence, insights and reporting is no less than 8 years. MNC/Consulting firms preferred.
- Great presentation and communication skills. Teamworker.
- Familiar with systems, tools, applications, e.g. tableau, QV, sap BI, etc.
- Project management credentials will be a plus.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.