A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Join us as Commercial Excellence Manager and be part of a fast-moving team. With 2 recent successful launches in Immuno-Oncology and Neurology, as well as a new General Manager coming on-board, this is a dynamic time to join! In this role you will be responsible across Commercial and Medical for Marketing and Sales Operations, Digital Excellence, Integrated Insights, Business Intelligence, CRM, Training Excellence as well as Strategy and Development. In this cross functional role, you are an advisor to the leadership team. You will act as a trusted partner to the General Manager on proactively proposing operational efficiency improvements. Responsible for local deployment of the global commercial excellence strategy, you identify attractive growth opportunities and new customer targets and create value propositions to support and build competitive advantage in co-operation with marketing and sales team. You will also develop a digital strategy in collaboration with brand teams and will oversee its implementation. In this role you will propose, manage and implement, in alignment with Brand teams, local market research programs. You create the mechanisms and processes to capture, analyze and use market level data to better understand the current competitive environment. You will provide technical support on STEM process and CRM program. You will contribute to sales and marketing local strategic decisions that positively influence sales growth. In this role you will also provide support to the medical director to ensure medical customer KPIs are implemented within the necessary tool. The role also includes balancing Global and local expectations to define appropriate deployment plans.
Who you are:
- You have a Master´s Degree (science and/or business)
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is an asset
- You gained 3+ years of relevant professional experience, in a sales/marketing environment
- You have great commercial understanding, market awareness and sound business knowledge
- You ideally come from a healthcare environment, preferably having performed sales and marketing analytics with a very good understanding of the pharmaceutical sales data
- You possess great project management, analytical skills and a solution oriented attitude
- You have strong communication and influential skills, as well as the ability to create and maintain relationship with stakeholders across functions in complex matrix organizations
- You want to be part of a team whose ultimate purpose is to deliver positive impact on patients' lives
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at