A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This Customer Excellence position involves working in a dynamic, fast paced, high energy, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering a better customer experience. In this role, you will be responsible for training all incoming new hires on the tools and technologies needed to perform their job. You will work with the Supervisors on scheduling and provide training performance for all candidates. You will also be responsible for training all of Customer Care and Sales Support employees on new or changing processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Stimulate a culture of continuous learning, self-development & knowledge growth
- Develop curriculum & content, coordinating & delivering transactional & soft skills training programs for the Customer Care and Sales Support organizations
- Collaborate with HR to develop full curriculum for Onboarding training focused on tools, business process, and soft skill requirements
- Assess learning & skills gaps and provide feedback to management
- Organize, develop & maintain standard operating procedures, manuals, job aids & training records
- Evaluate training performance & the effectiveness of training programs
- Influence & encourage role model behavior through communicating a clean & compelling vision to motivate others to a personal best
- Respect, live & share with external & internal customers the MilliporeSigma values
- Be eager to learn & share knowledge
Who you are:
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience working in a call center or customer care environment of commercial & service-oriented company
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related business or education fields highly preferred
- Experience in the role of a training coordinator, training specialist or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrates excellent documentation & communication skills
- Understanding of MilliporeSigma business & proven experience with customer facing functions
- Operational expertise in Microsoft applications
- Proven ability to mentor, coach & motivate all levels
- Ability to work with sensitive company information in a professional & confidential manner
- Excellent presentation skills & ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Ability to build a sustainable relationship
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.