A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Enablement team belongs to Performance Materials / Integrated Supply Chain. We focus on harmonizing our systems and processes, driving fast data decisions and enable organizational effectiveness through automation and digitalization. As part of our team your main role will be to support us in conducting projects within enablement, to structure and organize work packages, evaluate new technologies for supply chain issues, and to work within the PM wide digitalization initiative.
You will be capable to drive smaller projects by your own in close cooperation with the Enablement Management team. You will support our team in the process of improving data quality, driving digitalization in the Integrated Supply Chain and implementing strategic projects. By that, you are gaining insights into various topics from reporting to new technologies.
Who you are:
- You are at least in your 2rd year of Bachelor studies (m/f) or enrolled in Master degree
- You are a fast learner with organizational talent and excellent analytical skills
- You can work independently, solve problems creatively and “think out of the box
- You have a reliable working attitude and curiosity to learn new things
- You are a proactive team player with an affinity to digital topics
- You have excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You possess very good English and communication skills (written & spoken)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at