A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You support the “Talent & Development Digitization“ team within the Center of Expertise Talent, Development & Recruiting at our company. The team is responsible to shape the design of different HR tools and technologies and to increase the user-experience through continuous improvements as well as enablement of these tools.
As intern (m/f) you will be involved in creating and updating (technology-based) enablement material for different target groups. You take part in larger projects to enhance our existing Talent & Development tool landscape and assist with project management and organizational tasks. Also, you create user guides, support with testing (e.g. Apps or SuccessFactors) and other tasks using MS Office. With supporting the implementation of user-friendly digital solutions, you help to increase the global usage of our Talent & Development offerings at the company.
Who you are:
• You study Business Administration (or similar), ideally with a focus on Human Resources, Digitalization or Innovation
• You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
• You have a very good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
• You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in English
• You own strong project management skills and have a structured and reliable way of working
Duration: Preferably 6 months, starting from April
What we offer: At the company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!