A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: Reporting to the Global Marketing Head of Integrated Bioprocessing Systems, you will be overseeing a portfolio of process equipment required for biopharmaceutical manufacturing across various scales. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and effectively executing marketing strategies that will enable the long-term growth of our Bioprocessing business. You will have the opportunity to translate customer needs and market trends into requirements for new products. You will be working with product development & commercial teams in order to bring new products to market that will help accelerate access to life-saving biopharmaceuticals. As part of product development and portfolio management, you will be performing analyses with respect to market access and pricing, develop Go-to-Market strategies and communication programs as well as defining training plans for global sales and sales support teams. You will proactively drive life cycle management, provide primary input to the strategic planning process and identify opportunities for organic and inorganic business growth.
Who You Are:
- BS degree with 8+ years’ experience, MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PHD
- Degree in Engineering (e.g. Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or closely related discipline) strongly desired. A business degree is a plus.
- Experience in development and/or commercialization of automated manufacturing equipment and/or software products strong preferred
- Experience in product management, strategic marketing, field marketing or sales
- Practical expertise in biopharmaceutical development and/or manufacturing is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional, international teams
- Ability to identify and prioritize customer needs
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to travel internationally (up to 25%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.