A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Design, Build and Develop SAP Event Management to support SAP Supply Chain Management Processes.
- Design, Build and Develop SAP SD, MM, WM Integration to SAP Event Management.
- Optional: Design, Build and Develop SAP EWM and TM Integration to SAP Event Management.
- Optional: Design, Build and Develop Web Integration with SAP Event Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Event Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Sales Distribution/SAP Material Management/Warehouse Management.
- Strong exposure to integration of IDOC, ALE, RFC, SAP PI and Webservices processes.
- SAP ABAP debugging and coding experience are added advantage.
- Ability to understand different business processes of the organization and the core application environments from different SAP ERP environments.
- Ability to multi task.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field.
- Masters or specific certification preferred in SAP related areas and Supply Chain functions.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP Event Management Experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Sales Distribution/SAP Material Management/Warehouse Management and integration SAP Supply Chain Management Processes.
- Life science/Healthcare business experience is a definite plus for this position.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have at least 8 years of working on SAP EM/SD/MM projects.
- Must have completed at least 1 end to end SAP EM implementation project.
- Must have experience of working on an SAP EM system.
- SAP ABAP debugging and coding.
- SAP EM Integration through EDI, ALE/IDOCs, SAP PI, Web Services.
- Analytical Thinking, Good Problem Solving and Communication skills.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com