A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for supporting Windows Server and VMware infrastructure.
- Provide technical hands-on support on an L2 level.
- Handles standard windows & VMware engineer duties and recommends, innovative and automated approaches wherever possible for infrastructure tasks.
- Ensure resolution of escalated L2 incidents, problems or changes.
- Requires support out of office hours during emergencies and routine maintenance.
We are looking for:
- 3+ Years prior experience in an L2 support position.
- Working knowledge on various Windows server OS versions and enterprise Wintel hardware (HP/Dell/IBM/Cisco).
- Good knowledge of server administration, Patch Management & OS specific debugging tools.
- Basic understanding of Windows server technologies such as Active Directory Services, SCCM/SCOM.
- Good experience in an operational support role using virtualization products preferably VMware vSphere
- Good understanding of various VMware vSphere features such as HA, DRS, vMotion and virtual networking concepts.
- Experience at creating and managing basic KB articles and How-To documentations.
- Basic scripting knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment.
- Should have strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes and tools.
Good to Have:
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Microsoft Certified (MCP or MCSA or MCSE)
- VMware Certification (VCP)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at