Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
The Service Management role in Operations Enablement is responsible for implementing the Service Management Strategy and Framework and translates it into process and technical requirements. The focus is enablement our operations partner to deliver the services according to customer expectations. Moreover, he/she is responsible for effectively managing the interfaces between the Shared Service Organization and its stakeholders (e.g. IT) as well as internal stakeholders (e.g. Operations).
- Manages and supports process and system changes and enhancements in collaboration with stakeholders like Transformation Management, Process Management, Operations and Service Management Team
- Analyze, comment and pre-evaluate change requests submitted by stakeholders from a process and system point of view and support the Process Owner in the decision-making process
- Responsible for the design of the business process and necessary changes, aimed at satisfying the business requirements and taking overall business process strategy and governance framework into accounts
- Setting up operational dashboards and meaningful operational performance indicators for services provided
- Provide reporting support to operations unit or other internal stakeholders
- Evaluates process improvement potentials and supports the implementation of measures.
- Identifies system and process issues, escalates them to the respective stakeholders and supports their resolution.
- Ensures proper quality management of services delivered by the SSC organization.
- Supports a global service review process and contributes to respective meetings
- Provide training and updates training documentation on an as need basis for Operations
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ yrs. of service management experience
- Experiences in service management solutions, project planning and project management and quality management
- Experience in business consulting is a plus
- Experience within a Shared Service Center environment beneficial
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language
- Basic process knowledge in the area of HR Services, Procurement Services or Finance Services is beneficial
- Reporting capabilities, data analytical skills in e.g. Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience with Service Management Processes, reporting dashboard and/or Service Now Applications
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at