A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join MilliporeSigma as a Quality Assurance Lot Release Clerk I on B-shift (2:30pm-11pm). The position requires manufacturing support functions. You will perform daily quality review of batch records from manufacturing and perform release on the lots in the Quality systems. You will assist in ensuring compliance to quality standards to meet specifications and good manufacturing and documentation practices. You will help maintain batch records in audit-ready and cGMP compliant manner.
Who You Are:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Attention to detail, Microsoft excel skills
- Work experience in a Quality Role
- Quality Assurance and cGMP experience
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to read and follow SOPs
- Ability to read and interpret technical data
- Ability to work with teammates in a multi-shift operation
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule (weekend work and vacation request)
- B-Shift 2:30pm - 11:00pm Mon-Fri
- Lifting up to 25lbs required
- Ability to sit at a desk for 8 hours.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.