A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
QUATTRO Solution Analyst - The QUATTRO ERP program is a multi-year program to build and deploy a one global ERP (SAP) solution for Performance Materials Business Sector.
The SD / LE & EM Solution Analyst will form part of the newly created Quattro (SAP) Centre (CoE) of Excellence Team, working with the SD / LE & EM Solution Architect as the subject matter experts. You will maintain the integrity of the Quattro Template having detailed technical SAP knowledge and understanding of the integrated processes across modules and interfaces.
In this role you will work on the continuing global roll out of Quattro template whilst ensuring the countries already live are provided with the highest level of support.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions that improve business processes and increase productivity.
- Participate as an active hands-on team member in special projects such as SAP upgrades,
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Bachelor of Science Computer
- Strong understanding of SD & LE
- EM experience is desirable
- Fluent business English
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience with SAP SD & LE
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with different organizational entities
Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!