A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A comprehensive set of Biotech CDMO services (from cell line development, process development down to GMP manufacturing using mammalian cells expression systems). Our differentiated business model is dedicated to biotech companies looking for a development partner from the earliest to latest clinical phases up to commercial.
You will be part of a global sales development team accountable for leading and executing the sale development tactic on your geographical area of responsibility in liaison with the technical & delivery internal stakeholders.
- Through your professional network and understanding of the biological drug development, you will be responsible to establish and maintains influential relationships with board members and decision maker like senior VP / CEO levels.
- Build collaborations with customers for long term and at higher levels to help the customer fulfil their strategic manufacturing objectives
- Grow the Biotech CDMO businesses against the Operating Plan
- Help fulfil the Life Sciences strategic initiative by promoting and generating an end-to-end sustainable business
- Contribute to the longer-term growth of Life Sciences products by seeding through
- BioReliance CDMO services from cell line development down to GMP batch manufacturing
- Establishes and maintains influential relationships at all levels at customers, but particularly at senior VP / CEO levels.
- Build collaborations with customers for long term and high level relationships in order to help the customer fulfil their strategic manufacturing objectives
- In this exciting role you are responsible to continually and consistently increase our market share and sales by identifying new business opportunities, maintaining, growing business.
- To visit these customers travelling is required within Asia. You will create value for both the customer and our company and you will manage projects and resources to ensure long term profitable growth. By working closely together with Field Sales Specialists, Sales Support, Technical Service, Sales and Marketing, you will emphasize differentiation from our competitors, and build upon our reputation for excellence within Asia.
- Lead the sales development activities for the Biotech CDMO services (Process Development & GMP Manufacturing based on mammalian cells expression system)
- Drive the sale development tactic from the opportunity generation / project qualification to the contract negotiation
- Be comfortable in a negotiation context to close complex business deals with client executives
- Meets or exceeds the yearly orders and revenues targets
- Maintain and actively develop a pipeline of new opportunities, utilizing Salesforce.com
- Provide reports about projects, prospects, forecasts, orders won / lost, and competition to the Commercial Director
- Analyzing market competition and trends and maintain a strong understanding of industry dynamics.
- Has a solid understanding of biomanufacturing processes; understands the preclinical, clinical and commercial development process that drives client decision making
- Provides input to management for new service development / outline gaps in our offering
- Drives new service introductions to the customers, consultants, opinion leaders and account managers
- Partners with local Sales team to assess future business and contribute to the annual forecast
Who you are:
• Master Degree (or minimum Bachelor Degree) in Life Sciences (for example Chemistry or Biotechnology)
• Several years of experience in sales
• Very good communication and negotiation skills
• Strong self-motivation, proactive and positive attitude, works independently (and in a team)
• Flexible and willing to travel within Asia to optimize customer engagement; occasional international travel required for internal meetings
• Fluent in Chinese and English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!