A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Group Product Manager in the BioProcessing Group. You will create, implement, and manage the marketing strategy for sterile sampling products focusing on improving customer satisfaction and driving portfolio growth. You will create and execute annual marketing plans focused on: revenue growth, operating margin, innovation and life cycle management. You manage the portfolio’s life cycle by preparing product introductions, optimizing and aligning products and marketing to customer needs, and by supporting product change and obsolescence processes. You lead marketing activities related to product development and market launch including: product market research, market assessments, alpha trials, marketing literature and sales training. You actively monitor competitive activity, market dynamics and voice of customer. As group manager, you manage and mentor 2 team members.
Who you are:
- Degree in science or engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing and/or product management experience in the life sciences.
- Familiarity with sterile sampling and/or single use technologies used in biopharmaceutical processing is required.
- Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
- Business-fluent English skills
- Willing to travel internationally and domestically up to 20%.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!