A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Implements global product strategy for a particular range of products within a defined region.
2. Analyses market trends and develops product positioning and growth strategy.
3. Implements campaigns and projects for launching new products or existing products on to the markets.
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies and action plans including launch and/or promotion of assigned product(s) and indications and provide supports to the field forces.
2. Develop cost effective promotional activities and materials with agreed resources.
3. Collaborate with BU Head, Supply Chain and Logistic Division.
4. Maintain key contacts with KOLs.
5. Continuous developing product expertise, market, industry and competitor intelligence in respective franchise.
1. Master’s degree and majored in material science, chemistry is required. Doctor degree is a plus.
2. At least 2 years working experience in material science or chemistry related industry, sales experience is a plus.
3. Experiences in organizing symposium or activity.
4. Good communication, Microsoft Office software, presentation and interpersonal skill.
5. Good English ability in conversation, listening, reading and writing.
6. Willing to travel domestic and abroad for business meeting and training.
7. Material science preferred in following applications: drug delivery, materials synthesis, organic and printed electronics, nanomaterials, polymer science, and 3D bio printing (more details at https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/materials-science.html).
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!