A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your main role as Program leader Manufacturing Yield & OEE is to identify, design, scope, structure and drive the effective improvement of sites & network performance (approx. 10 sites Pharma & Biotech). You will bring internal & external expertise to challenge the status quo and think out of the box during the opportunity target definition and action plan design and manage project in a way to ensure holistic approach. You have to build a strong network and develop influential relationships with key roles on site and in global management. leveraging network resources & expertise especially with Engineering & Maintenance as well as with our Digital team to ensure successful step change in our performance.
You will develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of local / Global projects and work in close cooperation with various site/department managers, visit the site’s regularly, providing concrete support and constructive feedback. You will be accountable to consolidate and communicate progress , promote a culture of transparency at functional head level and site level, clearly identify, communicate and escalate when problems or potential risks arise, and proactively support the identification of solutions in a results oriented manner.
As part of Global Operational Excellence team, you support the development of leadership behaviors by acting as a role model, coaching key people in an independently bold manner and reinforcing performance dialogues, problem solving, feedback and Gemba. Leading the community of practice related to Yield/OEE improvement you will steer effective share & reapply across sites, enriching our Lean operating System with optimal solutions.
Who you are:
- Broad external concrete experience within manufacturing process & asset performance top benchmark (and across various Pharma a plus)
- Strong project Management experience ideally in Opex, E&T, Operational & Multisite context
- Good knowledge of lean fundamentals able to role model & coach (perf management, problem solving, STD work) (Lean belt a plus)
- Solid & broad technical & digital expertise with continuous appetite to learn and connect from outside world
- Excellent stakeholder management and situational leadership skills. Comfortable on shop floor as well as leading virtual teams
- Used to work in VUCA world, strong collaborative mindset. Data, purpose & result driven attitude
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at