A career in our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Oversee and manage the operations of the General Ledger organization in the Global Shared Service Center
- Ensure realization of service delivery objectives within set guidelines/policies. The scope covers all General Ledger and Reporting organization using Non-Standard ERP systems (Non-SAP/Oracle).
- Manage the General Ledger Operations & sub ledger-teams of Fixed Assets, Inventory and Payroll Accounting providing accounting services for APAC, EMEA and North America regions.
- Responsible in ensuring that the team completes preparation of financial statements in accordance to IFRS during Closing process; performing financial analysis and (pre-)audit tasks and account reviews.
- Provide support on transformation projects such as allocating resources to project requirements and become the main contact of the transformation team for operational process discussion and project activities.
- Be a proponent of process improvements within your area and propose and implement ideas to realize efficiencies within the team.
Who you are:
- Should have a Bachelors degree in Finance & Accounting or related field
- Master’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or CPA license preferred
- 4-5 yrs. of experience in General Ledger Accounting in an Operations Management position
- With US GAAP and IFRS background
- Experience in handling projects and transitions/migrations
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system but experience in managing teams handling legacy or non-SAP/Oracle systems is also preferred
What we offer: In our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!