A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: working within our Clearance Services team, you will be responsible for the performance of routine and custom GLP/GMP studies and maintain good housekeeping, equipment maintenance and stock control to ensure the smooth running of the laboratories. You will work within the laboratory following Standard Operating Procedures and relevant compliance regulations to ensure routine and custom studies are completed on time and accurately recorded to meet appropriate scientific and GLP/GMP regulatory standards.
Who you are:
- You will be educated to HND or higher qualification in Virology or an associated Biological Science discipline
- 1-2 years' scientific laboratory experience preferred but not essential
- You will ideally have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar environment.
- You will have a strong focus on quality and safety, as well as strong planning and organisational skills
- You will have good communication (written and verbal) and be computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS
- You will be self-motivated with strong initiative and drive
- Recent graduates would be considered
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at