A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Oncology Translational Cellular Pharmacology group is offering a postdoctoral researcher position for investigating novel and innovative therapeutic concepts in the field of DNA Damage Response. You will work closely with experienced scientist from our Innovation Cluster DNA Damage Response to identify, characterize and validate novel therapeutic targets. Your focus will be on establishing state of the art cell-based mechanistic and phenotypic assays in the field of DNA Damage and Repair. Additionally, you will be directly involved in ongoing drug discovery projects and characterize identified drug candidates in the area of DNA Damage Response.
- PhD in molecular or cellular biology, pharmacology or other related biological sciences
- Experienced in establishing and optimization of cell-based mechanistic and phenotypic assays in the field of DNA Damage Response; applying state of the art technologies
- Strong background in cancer biology, especially DNA Damage Response and associated signal transduction pathways, solid knowledge in pharmacology is a plus
- Highly motivated, research-oriented with a problem-solving mindset
- Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com