A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role is to support the company offices worldwide, and the patients, healthcare professionals and other user groups behind them, on how to best configure and use our existing and next generation eHealth solutions focused on improving the lives of people living with chronic diseases.
As an expert on our eHealth solutions you provide Level 2 technical support and guide multiple Level 1 and 3 teams internally and externally to ensure that technical support and other services are delivered within agreed service levels and to the satisfaction of our users.
Working with other service functions, product management, and engineering, you drive product backlog grooming, defect resolution, and identification of temporary workarounds. You advise on and execute localisation of our solutions to local needs, application launches and content maintenance etc., and give advice on best practise usage.
Through performance monitoring, reporting, and well-maintained documentation, you support the compliance of our solutions and services to medical device and ISO standards, and provide insights into product usage and other business topics.
Who you are:
- A person with a passionate desire to improve the lives of people living with a chronic disease.
- Customer-service and solution oriented. Keeps the users’ needs in mind at all times. Passionate about great service experiences. “Finds a way” to keep the users working.
- 4-10 years of experience in service delivery in a global organization with multiple internal and external suppliers. Knows how to deliver great services through others.
- Ideally you will have experience in working with call centers, hosting operations, and software development suppliers – in a regulated environment.
- Practical, down to earth but still politically astute, knows how to work through roadblocks to get things done and keep projects moving. Action and results oriented.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken. Other languages are an asset.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!