A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role you
will lead and manage all quality and compliance related aspects for Croatia and Slovenia with regards to GMP and GDP in alignment with the strategy defined with the business and global quality functions. Main areas of responsibility are:
- Implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) at the subsidiary
- Build quality awareness at local management and ensure that local management fulfils its role with regard to quality requirements as defined in the applicable regulations
- Reporting quality performance indicators to local management and take leadership in the performance of Quality Management Reviews
- Establishing and managing an appropriate Quality Department that covers all GMP/GDP quality critical task Implementing Corporate and Global company standards and procedures, international and local applicable GDP regulations
- Ensure that the defined quality systems and standards are implemented and followed so that the high quality standards of company are achieved
- Manage quality related aspects of company GMP/GDP vendors and partners in the countries Liaise with quality global functions (MS-Q) and report status of quality systems implementation, KQI and quality issues
- The Quality Manager will lead and manage all quality and compliance related aspects for Croatia and Slovenia
Who you are:
- University degree in Pharmacy in a combination with work experience of at least 3 years Quality Management;
- Fluent English language is a must; Fluent in Croatian and good knowledge of Slovenian language.
- Knowledge about applicable GDP (Good Distribution Practices) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Quality Requirements;
- Good Computer knowledge and skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet);
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Loyalty and ability to work with confidential information.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!