- Cross functional collaboration throughout the organization, including sales, quality, other support teams, etc.
- Manages day to day process workflow for the TS team, such as: scheduling to ensure timely response to customers’ requests; managing distribution of tasks and workload to team; assisting team to prioritize workload.
- Is consistently regarded as a senior technical resource for the team and also will provide product & technical support to the sales and customers through email, call and on-site support directly.
- Manages the customers’ product quality complaints, and effectively track all stages in process and take actions necessary to ensure high level of customers’ satisfaction.
- Manages and develops staff with guidance from Manager and be able to set high performance standards and expectations and hold people accountable for them, including the trainings of individuals, conducting career path discussions, new employees on-boarding training, etc.
- Takes ownership/responsibility for assigned projects and ensures thorough understanding of project/task expectations to have good deliverables.
- Master degree in Biochemical, Biotechnology or related disciplines.
- More than 3-5 years practical experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology related fields, better with the experience of GMP manufacturing and quality management.
- Better if has the experience of team leader and management.
- Quick learning and need to be professional in technical knowledge and skills.
- Strong overall communication skills including understanding different communication styles and proven listening skills.
- Good execution, integrity, teamwork required.
- Passion and self motivated.