A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are offering an engaging, diversified and challenging procurement role where you can really help bring that extra level of service to one of our key global R&D customers in the Life Science business. You will be working with a team of dedicated individuals to source, track and deliver non-core products to ensure that the customer’s researchers, scientists and lab technicians have access to the materials they need to be able to produce groundbreaking discoveries each day. Growing customer and vendor relationships is at the heart of what we do here, all whilst collaborating with internal departments from across the globe.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree (or similar) in Chemistry is desirable, but not mandatory
- Strong verbal and written English and German skills
- A team player with highly organisational and analytical skills
- Good experience in managing customer/vendor relationships and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and feels at ease with handling complex situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at