A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Business Analyst, your role is to design, deliver and lead Business Analytics and through this drive also process improvement. You will be evaluating performance statistics in order to provide clear interpretations of data in accordance with business needs along with designing scorecards and dashboards for the Customer Excellence organization. You will be engaging and influencing at all levels within the business and drive continuous improvement across the company.
Who you are:
- Will have 3-6 years professional experience in a customer facing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related business or education fields is preferred.
- Fluent in English, other EU languages are preferred.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and have experience of working in a diverse team
- Strong analytical skills with strong focus on results driven
- Knowledge of ERP’s (SD module): Oracle, SAP
- Knowledge of CRM – salesforce
- Strong organizational skills; the ability to track and monitor key priorities
- Proven experience with business process design and implementation
- Project leadership and facilitation skills with the ability to make decisions is essential
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at