A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective day to day management of the Managing Director’s office and handle a variety of private and confidential matters.
- Coordinate and prioritise the Managing Director’s daily appointments, meetings and business obligations. This includes making travel arrangements (eg booking of flights, accommodations, taxis) and preparing itineraries.
- Support in the preparation, compilation and analysis of monthly management report, sales forecasts, presentation slides and other ad-hoc reports or data and ensure timely submission of these reports or data.
- Organise quarterly company meeting, cycle meeting, kick-off meeting, regional meeting, incentive trip, annual dinner and any other meetings hosted by the Managing Director.
- Oversee day to day administrative processes and workflow of the division to ensure daily operations are being run efficiently and effectively.
- Organise management meeting, prepare agenda, collate materials for meeting and taking minutes of meeting.
- Acts as liaison between Managing Director and his direct reports by communicating directives, instructions and assignments.
- Main contact point for Finance, HR, IT and Compliance to ensure the required processes are adhere to and required documentation are submitted and completed.
- Assist, coordinate and collaborate any project headed by the Managing Director, including managing project schedule/time lines, tracking project status, organising progress update, consolidating and preparing the required slides.
- Organise and manage confidential documents and correspondences and ensure an appropriate filing system for easy retrieval in secure manner.
- Responsible to implement and coordinate global and local communication initiatives.
- Other responsibility as assigned by Managing Director
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!